Hooray for maternity clothes! Our dear friends John and Drina, who are expecting in November, have lovingly passed along BUNDLES of maternity clothes to me that really fit. I am set!
This morning the smell of pet store seems to hang in the air above the U of L campus. Why this smell? You know, the mixture of bird poop and dog food. I was walking down to the post office from the Education building (a good 8 minute walk) and I smelled it the entire time! What could this be? Is there a flock of seagulls relieving themselves over our campus? Did they use goose poop as manure in the flower beds? Are they really serving dog food in the cafeteria? Now the smell lingers in my hair, and I will have to walk back to the post office, as it does not open until 10.
Speaking of dogs, mine have been driving me crazy. I hesitate to even write about it, because I love them so much. But the fur, the barking, the waking up to pee at 5 a.m., the fur, the fur, the fur! All this seems all right (we did know what we were getting into, sort of, when we got the dogs), but with a baby coming, I am increasingly bewildered as to how to deal with this. Guess I'll surf the web for some good ideas of how to deal with babies and dogs.
Must go, boss is here.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment