Saturday, April 12, 2008

Little Giggler

Charlotte is becoming more and more interested in her environment. She looks and smiles shyly at her reflection in the mirror, almost as if she's flirting with the baby she sees! The other day Armistead was holding her and she pulled herself toward his hand (that had a glove with finger puppets on it). She still doesn't quite know how to use her hands, but she has been known to push things away and pull herself toward something she wants. I think she's going to start reaching for things soon! She certainly loves to clasp her hands together and most of all, put them in her mouth. She even sucks her thumb sometimes to help her go to sleep.

The cutest milestone is the laughter. She laughs whenever I change her clothes, especially when I'm taking her arms out of something. Such a sweet giggle! I can't wait for when she laughs at things she thinks are funny or entertaining.

No comments: