Okay, so I'm getting started on the blogging thing, at the urging of my friend Kate. I feel a little embarrassed or maybe conceited since I'm exposing my thoughts to everyone. But I guess it's the 21st century thing to do.
So now I guess I'm up to 5 months! So far the pregnancy has been somewhat of a breeze, discounting the one week of intense pain I had a few weeks ago. This pain prompted me to rethink teaching, since last year teaching was so anxiety-provoking and physically intense. So now I am working part time in the Education Dept. at the Univ. of Louisville. This is so much more relaxing and even mindless at times. I think it may be what I need right now.
Tomorrow we go in for our 21 week ultrasound, which seems sooo redundant since we've already had FOUR ultrasounds for various reasons. But this time they'll get a better view of her heart. I pray she is healthy, and have been doing a lot of thinking about what she will be like.
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay! You've joined us fellow bloggers! I'm telling you -- it is so addictive! There are so many inspiring bloggers!
Glad that things are going well and that you are in a job that suits you during this season in your life.
Hope to see you Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment