Playing with Charlotte has gotten more and more fun. She is beginning to grasp things, if you put them near her hand, and she pays great attention to her toys, images, and especially people's faces. Yesterday she started laughing as I was changing her clothes! At first I thought it was just a complaint, but she kept doing it, like she was laughing at me! So rewarding.
One of her favorite things to look at is a baby in this book we have about babies moving. She just stares at her, and starts working her arms and legs and mouth like she's working up the courage to talk to her! And although she often cries and fusses through it, bedtime reading is becoming a routine around here, especially Goodnight Moon.
Another fun thing for me, and possibly Charlotte, is performing for her. I love to sing and dance and clap for her, and she sure pays attention to that!
No comments:
Post a Comment